Hello friends! Paneer Butter Masala is a great combination with roti, nun or paratha. This yummy paneer recipe is a perfect choice for dinner or lunch with your loved ones. Are you thinking how to make panner butter masala as it seems to be a difficult recipe? Don’t worry! Here in this recipe blog, I am going to make it super simple for you to prepare a delicious butter paneer masala at home in just 45 minutes!
So, gather all the ingredients mentioned in the video and let’s get started with me. I will guide you through the steps to be followed.
Remember, preparing the butter masala is the important part of making this all-time famous Indian recipe. Hence, make sure to use all the spices and herbs mentioned here and follow the steps carefully. I guaranty, the effort you put in will reflect on the dinner table in terms of appreciation and you will be called as expert of panner butter masala!
So, try this tasty panner butter masala for yourself and let me know the reactions of your family or guests! Stay in touch for more such delicious recipes.
Paneer Butter Masala | Yummy Paneer Recipe you must try for dinner or lunch
- 100 gm Paneer
- 50 gm Butter
- 4 tsp Table cream
- 5 gm Cashew nuts
- 20 gm Onion
- 20 gm Tomato
- 5 tsp Curd
- 6-7 pcs Garlic cloves
- 2 gm Ginger
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 3 tsp Kasuri methi
- 3 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 3 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- Slice ginger into thin pieces.
- Slice half of the onion lengthwise.
- Chop another half of the onion into small pieces.
- Chop cilantro.
- Slice three fourths of tomato lengthwise.
- Chop one fourth of tomato into small pieces.
- Cut panner into medium cube size.
- Now, let’s heat up the kadai on medium flame and add 10 gm butter on it.
- Let the butter melt down and heat up. Then add lengthwise sliced onion.
- Mix onions with the butter.
- Add sliced ginger and garlic cloves.
- Now cook them for about 1 min until onion is soft.
- When onions are soft, add lengthwise sliced tomato.
- Add cashew nuts and 1 tsp salt.
- Mix the salt very well with everything on the kadai.
- Add about half cup water and mix well.
- Now, put a lid on the kadai to cook them for about 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, open the lid and transfer it to a bowl.
- Let it cool down first, then put everything into a mixer and grind them to make a paste.
- Heat up the kadai again on medium flame and add another 10 gm butter.
- Then add the paste of onion, tomato, ginger, garlic and cashew nuts.
- Also add, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, 1 teaspoon salt.
- Mix them well. Then add garam masala, kasuri methi, curd and sugar.
- Then again mix them well to make a nice masala.
- Cook the masala for about 4-5 minutes so that smell of raw ingredient is gone.
- The masala is the important part of this recipe, so make sure to cook this nicely.
- Add little bit of water intermittently to maintain the desired thickness of the masala.
- When the masala is boiling, add panner cubes with it.
- Mix panners with the masala and then keep the kadai aside.
- Now put another pan on the oven on medium flame.
- Add remaining 10 gm butter on it.
- Add cumin seeds and mix with the butter.
- Then add chopped onions and cook them for about a minute.
- After a minute, add chopped tomatoes.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Saute them for about another minute.
- Once done, let’s add this sauteed onion and tomato with the paneer masala and mix them together.
- Let’s add table cream with it.
- Then finally, we will add chopped cilantro and mix them together.
- With that, panner butter masala is ready for you to serve.