Hello friends! Maggi noodle is almost everyone’s favourite foods. There are different ways to prepare Maggi noodles. In this video, I’ll show you how to make Chow Mein Style Masala Maggi, which is the best Maggi noodles recipes. I guaranty, once you try this recipe, your test buds will not like any other Maggi recipes.
We will use eggs and lots of vegetables to prepare this delicious and flavourful dish in few simple steps. So, gather all the ingredients and follow along as I show and explain the secret of making this unique Maggie recipe. It will take about 30-45 minutes to prepare it but believe me the end result will be a mouth-watering dish that’s perfect for lunch, dinner, or even as a breakfast.
So, try my unique Chow Mein Style Masala Maggi recipe for yourself and let me know if you like it!
Chow Mein Style Masala Maggi Recipe | Best Maggi Noodles Recipe | Indian Streat Food
- 25 gm Capsicum
- 40 gm Carrot
- 5-6 pcs Garlic cloves
- 40 gm Onion
- 2 stem Spring onion
- 5 gm Cauliflower
- 1 pcs Green Chilli
- 5 gm Beans
- 30 gm Cabbage
- 30 gm Cucumber
- 40 gm Potato
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 50 ml Vegetable oil
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 2 pcs Maggi noodles
- 2 pouch Maggi masala
- There are lots of vegetables to cut. Cut capsicum, cabbage, carrot, potato, onion, beans, and cucumber into long thin slices.
- Cut cauliflower in small pieces.
- Chop garlic and green chilli.
- Chop spring onion in about one inch length.
- Now let’s start with the cooking process by heating up some water on a kadai on the over.
- Add half teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oil to the water.
- When the water is hot, add Maggi noodle to it.
- Boil the Maggi noodles for about 3 minutes. We just want to make them soft but still separate from each other, do not overcook.
- Once the Maggi noodles are soft, pick them up, drain the hot water and add pour some cold water to prevent it from getting overcooked. Keep it aside.
- Now heat up the kadai on medium frame and add about 25 ml oil on it.
- Once the oil is hot, add potato slices.
- Add a pinch of salt and fry them for about 3 minutes.
- Once potatoes are in slight golden color, pick them and keep aside.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and mix it.
- The kadai should already have some oil left on it. Make sure that it is hot and then add the egg yolk mix on it. Make some egg scrambles of it.
- When egg scramble is done, pick it up and keep aside.
- Add about 20 ml oil on the kadai and wait for it to heat up.
- Now add chopped garlic and one by one add cut vegetables – cauliflower, carrot, beans, capsicum, cabbage, and onion.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt with it and mix with all vegetables.
- Keep stirring all vegetables to sauté for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- When vegetables are soft, they are cooked. So, pick them up and keep aside.
- Next, take a small bowl and empty 2 Maggi masala pouch on it. Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, and a little water with it.
- Then mix it well to make it a thin liquid masala.
- Again, add remaining 5 ml oil on the kadai and heat it up.
- Add the liquid Maggi masala to the kadai, add chilli flakes and then stir it for about one minute to boil.
- Now add boiled Maggi noodles and mix well with the masala.
- Then add all sauteed vegetables with Maggi noodles and mix everything together.
- Next, add fried potato and scrambled eggs with Maggi noodles and vegetables. Mix everything together.
- At the end, add chopped spring onions and mix them with the Maggi noodles and vegetables.
- Now the unique and best Chow Mein Style Maggi Masala is ready.
- Serve it hot on a plate and garnish with sliced cucumber, onions, chopped green chilli and little bit of tomato ketchup on top.