Dear friends, are you looking for an easy and quick recipe to satisfy your hunger? You better learn how to make an omelette. It can be prepared just in few minutes following few simple steps. You can add vegetables, cheese etc. to make it as heavy as you want. There are many ways to make an omelette using a wide range of ingredients which includes vegetables, cheese, and different kind of meats.
Today, I am going to share an omelette stuffed with vegetables. You can use any vegetables of your choice or whatever you have at home. It’s going to be a perfect choice for breakfast, giving you enough energy to kick start your day.
So, follow my step-by-step guide and learn how to make an omelette with vegetables. Don’t forget to leave a comment if you like it and stay in touch for more delicious recipes.
How to Make an Omelette Stuffed with Vegetables
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 tbsp Tomato small diced
- 2 tbsp Capsicum small diced
- 1 tbsp Onion small diced
- 1 bunch Spinach
- 25 gm Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
Beat the Eggs
- Crack eggs on a bowl.
- Add ½ teaspoon salt.
- Use a fork to beat the eggs uniformly.
- Preheat a pan on medium flame.
- Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add capsicum, onions, and stir them all together using a spatula.
- Add tomato and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Keep stirring everything together to cook for a minute.
- Spread a layer of spinach on top of the vegetables.
- Now pour and spread the beaten eggs on top of spinach.
- Let it settle down and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the side facing down turns into light brown color, flip the side.
- Allow another 1-2 minutes for the other side to cook.
- When the other side is also slight brown color, omelette is ready.
- Pick it up and serve the delicious omelette.