Hello friends! Today, I will show you how to make Navratna Korma. It’s actually a mixed veg recipe without onion or garlic. I am sure you can guess from the name “navratna” that it is prepared using nine main ingredients or vegetables. Well, that doesn’t mean that you can’t prepare it if you have few less or few more veggies. Actually, this mixed veg curry recipe is explored by chefs to make use of leftover vegetables and make a delicious side dish out of those. Try this recipe with whatever vegetables you have at your kitchen. This is a great combination with rice, roti or paratha.
So, go through the recipe, watch the video to learn how to make veg navratan korma in few simple steps. Leave a comment and stay tuned for more delicious recipes.
Navratan Korma Recipe | Mixed Veg recipe | Navratan Korma Kaise Banate Hai
- 70 gm Paneer cut into small cubes
- 100 gm Cauliflower cut into small florets
- 100 gm Carrot batons cut
- 150 gm Potato cut into small cubes
- 100 gm Tomato sliced
- 1 bunch Cilantro chopped
- 5 gm Ginger shredded
- 50 ml Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Cashew
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ cup Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 pcs Bay leaf
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Gather all the ingredients, cut vegetables and then let’s start cooking veg navratan korma.
Fry Paneer and Vegetables
- Heat up a kadai in medium flame, then add 25 ml veg oil on it.
- When the oil is hot, add paneer cubes with it.
- Add ¼ teaspoon salt and allow 1 minutes to fry.
- Then flip to the other side of the paneer to fry.
- Allow another minute to fry.
- When paneer starts changing to slight golden brown color, pick them up and keep aside.
- Now, use the same oil and add potatoes, cauliflower, carrot.
- Mix them nicely with the oil and then add ¼ teaspoon salt with it.
- Mix the salt with vegetables.
- Then cover it with a lid so that vegetables are cooked properly.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, pick up the veggies and keep aside.
Grind and make paste
- Make ginger paste using a mixer.
- Make tomato puree.
- Take cashew, pumpkin seeds, add little water and make a paste.
Prepare the korma gravy
- Next step is to prepare the gravy for korma.
- Heat up the kadai on medium flame, add 25 ml veg oil.
- Add bay leaf, cumin seed and tomato puree.
- Stir it with spatula for a minute to cook.
- Then add cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon salt, sugar, and half cup water.
- Mix them nicely and let the masala cook for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add ginger paste and mix it with the gravy.
- Also add the cashew and pumpkin seed paste. Mix it well.
- Then add a half cup water and mix well with the gravy to get the desired thickness.
Add veggies and paneer
- In the last step, add fried vegetables and mix them with the gravy.
- Add garam masala, mix it.
- Then let it boil for 3-4 minutes so that veggies are mingled with the korma masala.
- Add fried paneer. Mix them nicely with the korma.
- Finally, add chopped cilantro and mix with the korma.
- Veg Navratan korma is now ready to serve.