Hello friends! Today, I am going to share how to make lassi at home (lassi kaise banate hain). It’s the best summer drink to beat the heat.
Lassi is a yogurt-based drink that is perfect for hot summer days, or as a refreshing complement to spicy Indian dishes. For this sweet lassi, we will use yogurt, water, salt, sugar, and lemon to create a slightly salty and sweet drink that is perfect after lunch during summertime.
So, follow along with us in this recipe blog and learn how to make a sweet lassi at home in few simple steps. Don’t forget to leave a comment if you like it and stay in touch for more delicious recipes.
How To Make Lassi At Home | Best Summer Drink | Lassi Kaise Banate Hain
- 180 gm Curd
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ pcs Lemon ¼ of a small size lemon
- 3-4 pcs Ice cubes
- Take curd in a mixer jar.
- Add sugar.
- Add salt.
- Add ice cubes.
- Squeeze a little lemon with it.
- Now let’s mix everything together in the mixer.
- And an easy refreshing sweet lassi is ready to beat the summer.