Hello friends! Today, I am going to share a quick and easy refreshing summer dessert. I will show how to make a mango dessert and mango drink. Anyone can prepare and enjoy these easy, colourful mango desserts.
Although mango might be available in the market throughout the year, but it is typically a sessional fruit, and we can get tasty mangoes only during summertime. There are thousands of mango varieties and when matured, it has a tropical floral flavour that many food lovers all over the world enjoy. It’s a favourite fruit of many of us and it’s fanbase is increasing day by day. Therefore, I am sure you will absolutely love these mango desserts.
So, follow along with us in this recipe blog and learn how to make a mango dessert and mango drink in few simple steps. Don’t forget to leave a comment if you like it and stay in touch for more delicious recipes.
Mango Dessert and Mango Drink | Quick and Easy Refreshing Summer Dessert
- 250 gm Mango cut into small cubes
- 150 gm Mixed fruit cut into small cubes
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Curd
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Pistachio
- Take mango cubes into a mixer jar.
- Add curd, milk powder, milk and sugar.
- Mix everything very well in the mixer.
- Take mixed fruit pieces in a bowl for mango dessert.
- Pour mango puree on top of it.
- Pour some mango puree into a glass for mango drink.
- Add some ice and cold water into the glass and mix it.
- The mango drink is ready to enjoy.
- Mix the mango puree with fruits in the dessert bowl as well.
- Decorate the dessert with some more mixed fruit pieces.
- Also add some crushed pistachio on top.
- Keep the mango dessert in fridge for few hours before serving.